Preorder The Goat Tractor Build Plans
The Goat Tractor Build Plans official release coming on March 31st, 2023.
Full Retail Price: $35 Early Builder Preorder Special: $25
Save $10 and reserve the build plans today!
The Mobile Goat Tractor
Download this 90-page guide that will take you step-by-step through building the Mobile Goat Tractor.
- Herd size: 4 - 6 pygmy goats
- Dimensions: 8'W x 12'L x 7'H
- Total weight: 1300 lbs with an additional 800lb carrying capacity
- Estimated Materials Cost: $1700-$2000
- Build Time: 30 hours
Goat Tractor Features:
- Raised loafing area with sliding access door and clear paneling to let sunlight in
- 4-6 grain/mineral bin spaces with exterior access
- Exterior access hay feeder
- Gravity waterer with a 35gal water tank
- Large storage compartment for feed, minerals, first aid, electric net fencing, milking equipment
- Removable folding milking stand
- Two access doors
- Heavy duty tires with 2400lb weight capacity
- Towing bar attachment plans for garden tractor
This timeless, durable, and functional goat tractor design is perfect for rotationally grazing your small herd of goats on pasture or in the woods partnered with portable electric net fencing. The goat tractor can be moved with a garden tractor or even set up as a permanent structure within a paddock for your goats.
Not a single neighbor will complain about the sight of this gorgeous and timeless design. The white corrugated steel never rusts and the lumber never molds with our recommended eco-stain treatment.
All our Mobile Goat Tractors are dog-proof, bear-proof, weasel-proof, and coyote-proof ensuring your goats will be kept safe from all predators. Our design not only gives you peace of mind but also keeps your herd's stress levels at an absolute minimum.
The build plans include:
- A full materials and tools list with links to specific items
- Step-by-step instructions with detailed diagrams and pictures
- Tips and tricks on how best to use the tractor
- Predator-Proof Promise (we guarantee safe goats for life or your money back)
Once purchased, the PDF will be emailed to you on the release date of March 31st, 2023. From there, you can read it on your device or print it off.
Here's to happy, healthy, and safe goats!
90+ Page PDF will be emailed to you on January 15th, 2023