Mini Chicken Tractor Build Plans
The Mini Mobile Chicken Tractor
Download this 45-page guide that will take you step-by-step through building the Mini Mobile Chicken Tractor.
- Flock size: 4 - 6 hens
- Nesting Boxes: 1+ (sized to fit three hens at once)
- Dimensions: 6’W x 8’L x 5.5‘H
- Estimated Materials Cost: $550 - $650
- Build Time: 20 hours
The Mini Mobile Chicken Tractor is perfect for the suburban chicken keeper. Your municipal laws most likely allow for 4 - 6 chickens, meaning your tiny flock needs a cozy space like this to call home. The small footprint of this Mini Mobile Chicken Tractor is ideal for backyards, allowing you enough space to simply park it or easily push it around your lawn.
Not a single neighbor will complain about the sight of this gorgeous and timeless design. The white corrugated steel never rusts and the lumber never molds with our recommended eco-stain treatment.
All our Mobile Chicken Tractors are dog-proof, raccoon-proof, weasel-proof, coyote-proof, and hawk/owl-proof ensuring your hens will be kept safe from all suburban predators. Our design not only gives you peace of mind, but also keeps your flock’s stress levels at an absolute minimum.
The build plans include:
- A full materials and tools list with links to specific items
- Step-by-step instructions with detailed diagrams and pictures
- Tips and tricks on how best to use the tractor
- Predator-Proof Promise (we guarantee safe hens for life or your money back)
Once purchased, the PDF will be emailed to you, where you can read it on your device or print it off.
Here's to happy (and safe) hens!
48 Page PDF [downloadable + printable]